Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Conductors to Conductors

Everybody likes music. If you don't, then you are lying, and quite possibly involved with some shady people. A lot of the people who like music try to make it themselves. I am one of those people. I use a program called Fruity Loops Studio to create music on my computer. I also create music in a more traditional way with my guitar, but I have no way of recording it. Another benefit of making music on the computer, is the exact measurement of time. Sure, most decent musicians can keep rhythm in their heads, but when you have a shit load of instruments all playing different things and in different signatures all at the same time.... it's confusing. So with the aid of computer power, most of the confusing difficulties with music is taken care of. However, there is no computer powerful enough to help with writer's block. Anyway, I recently made a MySpace Music account to share the songs I make in Fruity Loops. I'm embedding the playlist in this post. I'll be adding a music section to the site which will also have the playlist there. Enjoy.

No comments: